Now let's talk about content rather than technique: what topics should you cover in your videos? The answer is simple: treat them like blog posts (learn more about this on our Wichita Web Design blog). Here are some thought starters that apply equally well to both types of marketing content:
- Answer questions you frequently hear from prospects during sales presentations. Think about the main points you make during these meetings and turn each point into a web video.
- Offer your opinion on a major issue in your industry.
- Create a "how-to" video on something your customers will be interested in. Shoot some instructional video, if appropriate, to edit in. Incorporate screen captures or photos, if you can.
- Talk about an upcoming industry event or review a recent one.
- Give a review of a book or article about your industry.
- Speak conversationally rather than formally. Relax.
- Have some fun with it. Let your personality come through.
- Review our other Wichita Video articles for more help.